Thursday, November 13, 2014

3. A Christian is born of God and he who is born of God cannot sin. And God therefore has sent me into the world to show men how they may come to Him again.

A Christian is born of God and he who is born of God cannot sin. And God therefore has sent me into the world to show men how they may come to Him again. What Adam lost Christ restored in me. Therefore can I write and speak about it. If he had not made me so I would be like other people who are yet in sin. For I too was in it but now I know why Christ has come into the world. Out of grace he made me free so that I truthfully can say that He who Christ makes free is free indeed.

And, as I had been told that man is to live after the New Testament, I shall explain the ground of the New Testament is this: I will put my law within them, reciting it in their hearts; and I will be a god to them, and they to me a people, no longer shall they have to teach their fellows, each instructing each, how to know the Eternal, for they all shall know me, both the great and the small. This is the testament I will make with them when their sins are taken away. Therefore Christ came into the world to free them from sin. This is the ground of the New Testament.

Christians without Christ

There are many people in the world who call themselves Christian who are all Christians without Christ. You have to understand that a Christian has to be born of God. And he that is born of God cannot sin; and you are sinners and shall remain sinners until the spiritual death. Is this not what the lord said to me: they think that they live in day but they are turned about in the night?

No comments:

Post a Comment